PfP: Pain-free Passwords 2.2.1
This release fixes display of sync errors in Firefox on Android (issue #105). In addition, there is a number of minor improvements:
- Esc key will no longer lock passwords, previously this made it impossible to close pop-up via keyboard without locking.
- Improved styling of unexpected errors in pop-up, no overlap with the tab strip any more.
- Made sure a field gets keyboard focus after recovery code is entered.
- Improved display of recovery code errors, particularly wrong format version.
- Made the user interface more accessible for screen readers.
- Improved localization approach, each component now has a separate localization file.