- Works with KeePass databases via PfP Native Host application.
- Can be used in parallel with KeePass, KeePassXC or similar tools.
- The extension keeps no data, all data stays in the KeePass database file on your hard drive.
- Only becomes active on explicit request, no attack surface towards web pages.
- Passwords are locked automatically after a period of inactivity (configurable).
- Designed to be fully accessible via keyboard.
- Recovery codes can be printed, a secure way to recover passwords after a data loss.
- Free and open source.
PfP: Pain-free Passwords
Your new best way to manage passwords